Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer." ~Psalm 61:1

For all of you readers out there, first, I pray God has blessed you and keeps you close in His heart. 

I have a request for all of you. I would like to ask for your prayers. I am in great need of employment. I have been out of work for three months. Please say a quick Hail Mary or Our Father for me, and ask St. Joseph to pray for me too. 

If any of you ever have any prayer requests, I would love to pray for you! Please let me know. Leave a comment on here or on my prayer requests page.

God's Peace to you.



"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope..."
~Jeremiah 29:11

"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

"Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
~Romans 12:12

"And He told them a parable, to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart."
~Luke 18:1

"Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him?"
~Matthew 7:7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment