Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Post

Wow...can't believe I've never gotten into the official world of "blogging." I suppose it's time. :) I know it's a good way to share what's going on in my life, and maybe even encourage others as well. So, here's a bit about me and what's going on in my life right now.

I am 23, Catholic, and currently looking for a full-time job after graduating from college last December. I have a bachelor's with a major in Spanish, and a minor in Sociology. I am also discerning religious life right now, so if you feel inclined to pray for me, I definitely appreciate it. I'm doing my best to follow Christ each day, and I know that God has amazing plans in my future. :) I can't wait to see what happens.

Much love of Jesus to all who visit here,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faith! I'm glad you started a blog. I have one too here on Blogger - http://jandjnewleaf.blogspot.com/ Maybe you want to "follow" me? Hint, hint :)
    Another blog I follow that you might like is Watch and Pray - http://divineinfusion.blogspot.com/

    I'm looking forward to future posts by you!
    Peace be with you,
    Jess (aka Max :))

    ReplyDelete